Wednesday, April 1, 2015

11th Healing Ceremony & Preparation for Peru

I sit here, exhausted yet relieved. Just a few hours ago, the shaman performed a healing ceremony to heal the bout of lethargy, anger, and depression I've had since my spiritual experience and opening two weeks ago. Together we healed a huge skeptical block in my heart, fear of ascension, resistance to entering the spiritual realm, and fear of ayahuasca.

We also discussed some things I would do to prepare for my ayahuasca ceremonies, in private, once I arrive at the ayahuasca center in Peru. I leave for my second trip to this ayahuasca healing center in three days. When I booked my stay and flight a few months ago, I had little idea what my intentions would be. I figured I would simply be maintaining the healing I had originally gotten. But Spirit has guided me. My recent experiences have led me to focus on the intentions of learning about my spiritual gifts and connecting to the spiritual realm. Of course, these intentions are within the sacred container of learning this information for the highest intention of healing myself and others. Not for idle curiosity. Not to get some kind of thrill or magic show. I am very serious about the work I will be doing.

But I digress.

I left todays healings feeling much better. But even more important, I have a huge appreciation and respect for the honor of having a connection with Spirit. I don't know what I did in my past lives, but it was enough to put me on a leash, so to speak, that allowed me to go only so far into the spiritual realm before being pulled back again.

They say you appreciate something more once it's been gone. Having my gifts returned to me, my right to interact with Spirit, is like getting my heart back. There is nothing more important to me than Spirit, and having these limitations healed only makes me cherish and honor my spiritual gifts even more.

As I drove home, I thanked the spirits for healing me. And I also promised to use my gifts only for the highest purpose, to take these gifts seriously and to use them as responsibly as I knew how. I asked my spirit helpers to help me recognize it if I ever stray from my path. And then, with much gratitude, continued to thank them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment