Friday, March 20, 2015

Latched onto my heart

Three days ago I had an experience that I'm still reeling from. It seems like it's been a week, and I'm surprised I didn't write about this yet.

My consciousness opened up and I felt the warm embrace of love. Something locked onto my heart. I strongly felt there was some kind of mission or job I was meant to do. How did I know this? Imagine feeling like you just got hired for your dream job. That's how I felt.

I suddenly knew about the existence of the spirit world. It's like a drawing on a piece of paper lifting up and becoming alive. Suddenly I just knew, and I don't know how that happened. I felt glimpses of the spirit world. How loving and compassionate it is. How it blows everything about this world out of the water.

I felt so in love with spirit. I was enraptured in its loving embrace. I kept telling it, "I love you! I love you!" And it seemed to be telling me that back. The love I felt was undeniable.

I knew then that spirit would be my life from then on. I have never felt so content, loved, and taken care of. I am so serious and in love with spirit that I would do anything to stay on this path. It is more important than having a relationship, more important than my job. I feel so dedicated to this path, and I am glad to be on it!

Now, the feelings have died down, but the knowledge is still there. The important thing is that I got the message. I have a mission. There is a spirit world. Spirit is my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment