Thursday, April 23, 2015

Back from Peru

I've been back home since Sunday evening and have been terribly sick with a cold since then. The fatigue was unreal, relentless. I hadn't been this sick in years.

Today I started to feel a bit better and drove 1.5 hours for an appointment with my local shaman. We healed a bunch of mom related stuff and I felt palpably better afterwards. Now, about 5 hours later, I feel like the healing just about cleared out the rest of my cold as well!

My trip to the ayahuasca center in Peru was difficult but healing. I resolved some things. I healed my relationship with my deceased father. Worked on loving myself more. Learned some things. Had a peak at some spirit realms and cultivated a deeper relationship with Spirit in general. I've developed a better relationship with ayahuasca, although I never completely lost my fear of drinking. All of it was a lot of really hard work.

And now back to figuring my life out.

Me and my tambo



No comments:

Post a Comment