Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Unconscious Anger

I experienced intense anger two days after my 9th healing ceremony with the shaman, held this past Saturday. I have no idea where the anger came from. I wasn't angry because of anything in particular, but I was extremely annoyed at everything. It was intense frustration that endlessly looped onto itself, a temper tantrum at nothing. There was nothing to be angry at, which made the situation even more infuriating. My thoughts began to spiral. I hadn't experienced anything this intense this since last summer.

I figured this was some kind of release due to the healing I'd just had. I contacted the shaman, and he said that it was most likely anger from an unconscious source. He would like to track this unconscious anger, remove it, and then do a soul retrieval to replace what has been removed.

This is all so frustrating and confusing to me. 10th healing session is tomorrow. In the mean time I am trying to be mindful of my anger so that it can come up into my consciousness. This slideshare on releasing hidden anger is helpful. Also, praying a lot to Jesus and putting this into his hands. I'm at a loss and have no idea what to do. Help me, spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment