Friday, January 2, 2015

Seeing TRUTH

Last night I had an experience where I had a glimpse of TRUTH. TRUTH is not a code word for God or Love or whatever. TRUTH is simply truth without anything else there to cloud it or cover it up. It is pure love or pure anger or pure hurt. And behind all this is pure reality. Crystal clear, lucid reality.

I got the message that we should not deny Truth. We should throw ourselves into it as fully as possible. What causes suffering is denying truth.

Now I understand completely where A Course in Miracles is coming from. I'm even interested in studying it again.

I saw that this entire world is an illusion, and that everything, including our personalities, was not real. We are living in the biggest scheme of denial that ever existed. We built up an entire world with functions and duties and families and other VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO--careers, success, personal development, and such--that have nothing to do with real truth. It is all just a distraction.

But we as a world can't look at this. It pains us too much. Real truth--true reality--is so intense, so difficult to truly see, that it would obliterate everything that exists in this universe. We are all living in a foggy cloud. We think we are consciously aware, but we are not. We are clouded with our thoughts. We are clouded with the distractions all around us. We are clouded with our own preconceptions and ideas, our projections and ego desires.

Seeing the TRUTH in it's pure form was so intense. I can't even begin to explain it. I felt like I would die if I went into the vision fully. My psyche was not ready to face it.

We can not know TRUTH until we become open to it. In the mean time, enjoy earth and all the things in it. From what I gather, these are things gifted from the source of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment