Sunday, January 4, 2015

I don't need bliss, or your magic show

During my healing experience, I learned that even though the blissed out experiences were fun, those were not what I wanted most. What I wanted more than anything in the world was to keep the spiritual connection.

I don't care about someone's channeled messages or psychic powers, unless used for healing purposes. Please. Let there be a purpose behind the madness.

I don't need proof of magic and spirits. I already know these things exist, so I have no interest in seeing someone's extrasensory abilities.

I don't need to feel blissed out. The world doesn't need to look and feel magical to me. That happened before in my life (without drugs!) and it was amazing and beautiful and so magical. Lots of insights and connection with the divine took place. However...

I would rather feel the human shit we sometimes go through, yet know that I have a true connection with spirit, than be too blissed out to experience spirit in relationship to my humanness. And I would rather cultivate my own simple daily spiritual practices than see someone else's magic show.

In simple daily spiritual practice, I connect and put out true intentions.
In feeling my normal human emotions, I know my authentic self.


No comments:

Post a Comment