Sunday, October 5, 2014

18 days after the ayahuasca retreat

Right elbow a little worse than previous posts from eating gluten and sugar.
Still not bad considering how bad my psoriasis used to be before the shamanic healing. And keep in mind that the P over the rest of my body is still not as bad as it used to be either--scalp, ears, inside my ears, navel, etc. If this is what will happen when I "cheat" every once in a while then I'll take it!

I'm wondering if there ever will be a final cure. Maybe I'll have to go on a strict diet with antifungals for a while or maybe I will always have a little bit of psoriasis no matter what I try? Maybe more psychedelic healing will help?

As far as mood, I have still been feeling great. Of course, I feel bad when I focus on the personal issues I've had to face since coming back from Peru, but when I focus on the good things I feel relatively good. I've felt really good about myself and a lot more confident. I'm still wondering how long this good feeling is going to last though. Will my mood drop back down again once the serotonin leaves my system? In the mean time I'm feeling tired and think I am getting sick. A few folks left the ayahuasca center in Peru with a bad cold and I'm wondering if I caught it from a new friend I met from there. Quite synchronistically, she only lives a half hour away from me and we've seen each other a couple times since getting back. Oh well, sometimes getting sick can force us to slow down and reset, and maybe that's what I need right now considering all the drastic changes that have occurred over the past four months.. Until next time...