Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Things I can do now!

At this moment, I am confidently eating and thoroughly enjoying a grilled cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread.


Sure, it might cause my psoriasis to flare a little, but I know I can still indulge in some guilty little pleasures every once in a while without super bad repercussions.  If feels so good to finally have this little bit of freedom in my diet!

Today, I also enjoyed a morning run. And I have been running almost daily for the past week, something I have not been able to do mentally or physically for years. It feels so good!

I also had enough energy to do yoga afterwards. :)

I feel confident in who I am, and I don't care much about what other people think anymore.

Life is so beautiful, limitless even. I just want to soak in it. 

Thank you to the shamans! Thank you healing spirits! Thank you ayahuasca!