Friday, October 17, 2014

Psoriasis realization

I just realized something today...

Even though the psoriasis on my elbows came back to the condition they were in before doing ayahusca (because I'm eating trigger foods), the psoriasis behind my ears seems to still be improved!

Weird.

It's not like the psoriasis in that area is completely gone, but it is MUCH more improved even when I cheat. For example, there might be a spot of psoriasis where there used to be a whole patch.

And my navel, the other problem area, is still doing pretty good. The psoriasis is there but very mild. I've had times when my navel turned into this annoying source of constant itchiness and it hasn't gotten to that point since being back home.

And just for the record it's been four weeks now.

I think the "ayahuasca glow" has died down but I am still adjusting and re-acclimating to life. I'm not super pumped like when I first got home, but I've still got my lessons here inside me.